Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Creative Work

I finally have some new items in my shop that I'm PUMPED about! I have started to work not just with burlap fabrics to make roses, but regular cotton fabrics to incorporate more color and patterns into my work.

My first creation outside of my burlap box is my Tiffany Something Blue Bouquet. -->
Tiffany Something Blue Bouquet






I also added my rosette headbands that I LOVE wearing. I can't believe I didn't add them sooner. You can find 8 or 9 listings in my shop (link below). MANY more to come! -->
Jane's Daughters Etsy Shop







I will soon have pillows, garters, other intricate beading hair pieces, and many more fabric bouquets!!!! I'm praying that God blesses my shop because I can't contain how much I love love love making every single item. I love customizing orders for clients as well. Its the greatest feeling giving someone a product that will never be duplicated. My mother has had her home decor business since the early 90s but has never taken it to the interwebs!!! Can you believe it?! Its time, Mama! I can't wait to share more of her items in the shop!

**PROMO TIME!**
1st Promo - If you share my etsy shop link on your facebook, twitter or instagram accounts, snap a screen shot or send me a link to your account and I will message you a code to receive $5 off any purchase of $15 or more for Jane's Daughters items.

2nd Promo - If you either HAVE a blog or have a friend who writes a blog with more than 1,000 followers/readers, inquire/write a blog about my shop and receive a burlap rose bunch of 6 roses of your color choice (white, ivory, natural, sage, brown, or red - you can also mix colors) FOR FREE (including free shipping)!!!!! If one of your best buds is the blogger, he/she would receive the same FREE gift as well!!

3rd Promo - Get 20 of your friends to LIKE my Jane's Daughters Facebook Page, and I will send you one burlap rose of your color choice, FOR FREE (including free shipping). All you would need to do is send me the list of names of your friends that liked the page.

Thank you for all of the support and I hope you enjoy my shop!

Filled with LOVE,

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages